I’ve Been Tagged! Random & Weird Things About Me
|September 15, 2008||Posted by Business4Moms under Work Life Balance||
I’ve been Tagged by Alice Seba of Internet Marketing Sweetie (one of my favorite blog and info sites) to play the Weird and Random Things Game! (So apparently she can see my name on the list of commenters, and yet I’ve still never won any of her freebies! BTW, she gives away some GREAT freebies!)
Here’s how this one works:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
(Some games have a rule 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on each of their blogs. But I agree with Alice: I’d leave this step out…it’s not really good blog etiquette to leave random comments – if you know who you tag, you can e-mail them, but like Alice, I found out from WordPress that I’d been tagged!)
Anyway, here they are…some random, some weird:
- I was born in Warner Robins, Georgia, at the Air Force Base (both my parents were in the Air Force, Dad was a pilot, Mom was a nurse.)
- I am a Star Trek fan, just the original and The Next Generation, after that I think the Universe started to slide backwards down the evolvement scale)
- I am the middle of two sisters, no brothers.
- When I was 22 weeks pregnant with my first son, I was told by my doctor (a specialist in high risk pregnancies) to terminate my pregnancy because he didn’t think I would make it the week that we needed to try life-saving measures on my baby. I refused. My son was born at 31 weeks and is now a perfectly healthy, very active 4 year old.
- My cell phone is elligible for an upgrade on September 20, 2008.
- I used to watch Grey’s Anatomy, but got tired of having to shut my kids out because of the new content, so now I just read the summary at ABC.com
- When I was a kid, I lived in Sherwood Forest (really) on RobinWay Drive and went to Sherwood Elementary. (There was also a Friar Tuck, Maid Marion, and all the rest – it was in Cincinnatti, OH.)
So now. . . who to tag, who to tag??
Here’s to all our random weirdness!